APRIL ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULE
Friday 6th – Chris Howard Duo
Saturday 7th – Ali Mac Duo
Friday 13th – Trunk Monkeys
Saturday 14th – Paul and Damien
Friday 20th – Buffalo Riot
Saturday 21st – Amy Wilson
Friday 27th – Cal Williams Duo
Saturday 28th – Rob Vincent Duo
NEW YORK AFTERNOON TEA AT ALOFT
The Big Apple comes to the heart of the Liverpool with a unique, homemade New York inspired afternoon tea.
With 3 tiers of New York inspired treats, this brand new offering comes from the talented team that brought you Fashion Afternoon Tea.
Tier 1 consists of the following savoury delights;
- Smoked salmon bagel with cream cheese and tarragon
- BBQ pulled pork sesame slider
- Caprese; buffalo mozzarella, sundried tomato, basil oil on ciabatta
- Rueben; pastrami, pickled cucumber, Dijon mustard on rye bread
The middle tier hosts an abundance of sweet treats;
- Chocolate hot dog; dark chocolate rolled ganache, brioche bun, banana cream and fruit coulis
- The big apple; apple pie donut rolled in cinammon sugar
- Chocolate chip cookies
- NYL cheesecake of the day
Tier 3 holds the all-important blueberry scones with clotted cream and jam
- Afternoon tea with Suki Tea or Starbucks coffee - £17.50 per person
- Upgrade with a glass of Prosecco - £22.50 per person
- Upgrade with a Liverpool Collection cocktail - £25 per person
Available Friday - Sunday from 12pm – 5pm. Booking is essential. Vegetarian options available upon request. Any allergens must be informed upon bookings. A £5 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. To book click here or call 0151 294 4069.
TWO FOR ONE COCKTAILS
Enjoy two for one on cocktails every day from 5pm - 7pm
Call to book your table - 0151 294 4069
*offer applies to selected cocktails.